First of all, a very Happy New Year!
2022 has been a truly eventful year for BiniVista.
To name some highlights:
- Completion of our new winery
- Harvest of 85,000 kg of grapes that now rest and mature in the winery
- Produced wine with our new state-of-the-art equipment for the first time
- Bottled the first 4 wines with our new bottling machine
- Signed partnerships with top class companies for the interior design of the winery, our bicycle concept and wine glasses
- Sold our first Finca in the middle of the vineyards
- Started building 4 new Fincas in the vineyards
- Organized 2 big parties including our Grand Opening on 24/9
- Reached about 600 lovely BiniVista members
- Strengthened our team both in the winery and in the vineyards
- Introduced our first artist wine (Peter Skovgård) – and organized a vernissage
- Organized our first bike race
- Started our youth program with 6 lovely young people, who are now part of our everyday life
- And not least; had more than 1000 visitors for tastings and lovely tapas
2022 has thus also been a busy year, but after a wonderful Christmas month with a bit more peace and quiet, we are now all ready to start a new year. A year that will be even more eventful , as we are now fully rolling out our various concepts in art, cycling and food – something you can truly look forward to.
However, let’s first celebrate the New Year and finally say goodbye to 2022 and welcome 2023. Even though there is a lot of grave things happening in the world right now, and 2023 for many is going to be challenging, we hope that we can help bring a little joy to your everyday life. Whether it is opening a bottle of wine from us and let the smell and taste of Spanish sunshine put a smile on your face, or looking forward to visiting the winery, where you will always be greeted with smiles and positive energy. BiniVista is the home of the good view. We call it "the view to paradise"; our paradise and thus also yours...
May 2023 bring you lots of joy and happiness!
The entire BV team